ONLINE REGISTRATION ARE NOW CLOSED. YOU CAN REGISTER IN PERSON IN THE MARATHON VILLAGE (JARDIN ANGLAIS) ON FRIDAY 6TH BETWEEN 10AM AND 7:30PM AND SATURDAY 7TH BETWEEN 9AM AND 6PM.
Payment in cash only (EUR or CHF).
Every participant will receive:
- a bib number with timing chip. If you register before Monday March 16th, you will have your first name on your bib.
- a COMPRESSPORT® t-shirt
- a COMPRESSPORT® sweatband
- a bag for you personal belongings
- free transfer of your personal belongings from start to finish
- changing rooms and toilets
- free training sessions organised in collaboration with Harmony and HUG from December 2015 until the event
- free access to public transport on race day
- warm-up with Harmony coaches before the start of each race
- high-quality refreshment posts with water, energy bars and gels from Isostar
- a medal for all finishers
If you want to take part in multiple races during the weekend, or run with family, friends or coworkers, discounted entry fees are offered:
- Family package: Buy 2 or more adult entries and get 1 free junior entry
- ‘Buy 10 get 1 free’ package: Buy 10 entries to the same race, get the 11th free (not available for the Relay Marathon)
- Multi-race package: Run the Marathon and another race on Saturday and get a discount (see prices on the table above)
By reserving their hotel room with AccorHotals, Harmony Geneva Marathon for Unicef runners automatically benefit from a 15% discount on standard rates. Nutritious pre-race breakfasts will be served for the runners in all Accor hotels on the 8th of May.Book Now
Creating a group allows for any easy management and supervision of a group’s registrations. Creating a group is usually meant for teams or companies entering over 20 runners. A group can be composed of an unlimited number of runners, across all ages and all race categories.
If you wish to create a group registration, please email us with the following information: Name, Surname, phone number of group leader, group name and password. We will create an account for you to facilitate the management of your group’s registrations online. We will reply to you with an email detailing the process all members must follow to sign up.
Please note : If you wish to simply run in a team, then it’s the team challenge section below that concerns you.
To take part in the team challenge you must register a team of at least 3 runners on the same race. (There is no maximum number). The team ranking will be based on each team’s fastest three runners.
To create your team, each team-member simply needs to enter the same team name in the “Team” box during registration and indicate which team ranking you will be participating in. Team rankings are available for:
- Family and Friends
- Universities and Schools
Studies show that regular runners are great employees. They feel better mentally and physically and are proven to be more effective team players. Bottom line, running makes them more productive at the office.
Our teams have developed a particular know-how in delivering Corporate hospitality packages allowing companies to seamlessly integrate the world of ‘corporate running’. Over the past years, we have had memorable experiences with hundreds of runners coming from P&G, Richemont, Bacardi or Visilab.
Sign up to our Corporate Hospitality offer and benefit from:
- Welcome breakfast at the start
- Dedicated and private area near the finish line
- Food and drinks
- Changing rooms and toilets
- Massage area
- Hostesses and photographers
Do you want to know more about our bespoke packages? Please contact Aurélien at email@example.com or on 078 608 95 01. We would be happy to discuss any particular requirements you may have - whatever the size of your business.