Every participant will receive:
- a bib number with timing chip
- your running time
- a COMPRESSPORT® technical t-shirt
- a bag for your personal belongings
- transfer of your personal belongings between the start and the finish (only for adult races)
- warm-up with Harmony coaches before the race
- free access to Geneva public transport (TPG) on race day
- high-quality refreshments posts
- a finisher medal to immortalise your victory
If you want to take part in multiple races during the weekend, or run with family, friends or coworkers, discounted entry fees are offered:
- Family package: Buy 2 adult entries and get 1 free junior entry (depending on availability)
- ‘Buy 10 get 1 free’ package: Buy 10 entries on any race, get the 11th free (the cheapest in your basket, no valid for Relay Marathon)
Creating a group is intended for teams or companies entering 10 or more runners. Creating a group allows for easy management and supervision of a group’s registrations. A group can be composed of an unlimited number of runners, across all ages and all race categories.
As a reminder of the conditions and advantages of creating a group:
- You can create a group starting from 10 entries (using the name of your company, association, etc…)
- For every 10 entries, the 11th is free (the least expensive of the basket).
- From 20 entries onwards, you can benefit from group payment (one-time payment).
- From 20 entries onwards, you can also benefit from a grouped bib pick up. This means that you can collect the bibs of all the participants in your group, as well as their t-shirts and goodies, in one go. No need to queue up in the bib collection area!
If you wish to create a group registration, please email us with the following information: Name, Surname, phone number and email address of the group leader, as well as the group name and a password. We will create an account for you to facilitate the management of your group’s online registrations.
As soon the invoice is created, no more registrations can be made through this group and any remaining runners will have to register individually by paying for their own entry (however, they can be added to the group of their choice later by sending us an email).
Please note: If you wish to simply run in a team, please refer to the team challenge section below.
To take part in the team challenge you must register a team of at least 3 runners on the same race. (There is no maximum number). The team ranking will be based on each team’s fastest three runners.
To create your team, each team-member simply needs to enter the same team name in the “Team” box during registration and indicate which team ranking you will be participating in. Team rankings are available for:
- Family and Friends
- Universities and Schools
Studies show that regular runners are great employees. They feel better mentally and physically and are proven to be more effective team players. Bottom line, running makes them more productive at the office.
Our teams have developed a particular know-how in delivering Corporate hospitality packages allowing companies to seamlessly integrate the world of ‘corporate running’. Over the past years, we have had memorable experiences with hundreds of runners coming from P&G, Richemont, Bacardi or Visilab.
Sign up to our Corporate Hospitality offer and benefit from:
- Welcome breakfast at the start
- Dedicated and private area near the finish line
- Food and drinks
- Changing rooms and toilets
- Massage area
- Hostesses and photographers
Do you want to know more about our bespoke packages? Please contact Alexandre at [email protected] or on 078 608 95 01. We would be happy to discuss any particular requirements you may have - whatever the size of your business.