Every participant will receive:
- a bib number with timing chip
- a COMPRESSPORT® technical t-shirt
- a bag for your personal belongings
- transfer of your personal belongings between the start and the finish (only for adult races)
- changing rooms and toilets
- warm-up with Harmony coaches before the race
- free access to public transport on race day
- high-quality refreshments posts with water, energy bars and gels from Isostar
- a medal for all finishers
If you want to take part in multiple races during the weekend, or run with family, friends or coworkers, discounted entry fees are offered:
- Family package: Buy 2 or more adult entries and get 1 free junior entry (depending on availability)
- ‘Buy 10 get 1 free’ package: Buy 10 entries on any race, get the 11th free (the Relay Marathon is worth 1 entry) (the cheapest in your basket)
Are you travelling to Geneva for the race weekend and looking for accommodation ? Benefit from our partnership with the AccorHotels group and get a 15% on any of their numerous hotels across the Geneva region.
A healthy and balanced pre-event breakfast will be served for all runners on the May 6th.Book Now
Creating a group allows for any easy management and supervision of a group’s registrations. Creating a group is usually meant for teams or companies entering over 20 runners. A group can be composed of an unlimited number of runners, across all ages and all race categories.
If you wish to create a group registration, please email us with the following information: Name, Surname, phone number of group leader, group name and password and the way you want to pick-up your bibs (individually or one shot). We will create an account for you to facilitate the management of your group’s registrations online. We will reply to you with an email detailing the process all members must follow to sign up.
Please note : If you wish to simply run in a team, please refer to the team challenge section below.
To take part in the team challenge you must register a team of at least 3 runners on the same race. (There is no maximum number). The team ranking will be based on each team’s fastest three runners.
To create your team, each team-member simply needs to enter the same team name in the “Team” box during registration and indicate which team ranking you will be participating in. Team rankings are available for:
- Family and Friends
- Universities and Schools
Studies show that regular runners are great employees. They feel better mentally and physically and are proven to be more effective team players. Bottom line, running makes them more productive at the office.
Our teams have developed a particular know-how in delivering Corporate hospitality packages allowing companies to seamlessly integrate the world of ‘corporate running’. Over the past years, we have had memorable experiences with hundreds of runners coming from P&G, Richemont, Bacardi or Visilab.
Sign up to our Corporate Hospitality offer and benefit from:
- Welcome breakfast at the start
- Dedicated and private area near the finish line
- Food and drinks
- Changing rooms and toilets
- Massage area
- Hostesses and photographers
Do you want to know more about our bespoke packages? Please contact Clémentine at [email protected] or on 078 936 41 31. We would be happy to discuss any particular requirements you may have - whatever the size of your business.