Volunteers play a central role in the organisation of an event and conveying the image of the event to participants and the public.
Thanks to you, the thousands of runners registered on the Harmony Geneva Marathon for Unicef will be able to participate in the races in optimal conditions.
You want to volunteer and be part of the adventure in 2019?
Discover the various assignments, from bib collection to arrival staff, and bring your dynamism and your enthusiasm to make this event an unforgettable experience for all participants.
Registrations to become a Volunteer on the 15th edition are now opened. If you have questions, don’t hesitate to send an email to [email protected]
Thank you for your very nice support. We look forward to see you again in Geneva on the 11th and 12th May 2019.
RUNNERS BAGS LOGISTICS
- Collect or return participants bags
LOGISTICS AND TASK FORCE
- Set up signage and equipment on the course
- Set up a magnificient Marathon Village
RELAY POINT TEAM
- Set up and facilitate relay points during the race
- Guide the runners in the relay zone
- Ensure refreshment stands for the relay
- Enforce safety instructions to drivers, spectators
- Guide runners on the course
- Ensure the smooth running of the race
- Set up and restock the refreshment stand
- Distribute food to runners
- Separate waste and protect the environment
- Collect and sort waste on the course to keep Geneva its resplendent self
- Guide the runners
- Give them their precious and well earned medal
- Distribute bibs and/or prizes to participants
- Prepare the bags for runners
WELCOMING & INFORMATION
- Greet and inform participants, other volunteers