Volunteers play a central role in the organisation of an event and conveying the image of the event to participants and the public.
Thanks to you, the thousands of runners registered on the Harmony Geneva Marathon for Unicef will be able to participate in the races in optimal conditions.
You want to volunteer and be part of the adventure in 2018?
Discover the various assignments, from bib collection to arrival staff, and bring your dynamism and your enthusiasm to make this event an unforgettable experience for all participants.
Online registrations for the next edition will open at the end of January 2018.
RUNNERS BAGS LOGISTICS
- Collect and return participants bags
Assets of a good volunteer: organised, dynamic and friendly
LOGISTICS AND TASK FORCE
- Set up signage and equipment on the course
- Set up a magnificient Marathon Village
Assets of a good volunteer: Your motto is "Unity is strength"
RELAY POINT TEAM
- Set up and facilitate relay points during the race
- Guide the runners in the relay zone
Assets of a good volunteer: organised, friendly and joyful
- Enforce safety instructions to drivers, spectators
- Guide runners on the course
- Ensure the smooth running of the race
Assets of a good volunteer: you enjoy order and respect for instructions
- Set up and restock the refreshment stand
- Distribute food to runners
- Separate waste and protect the environment
Assets of a good volunteer: An enduring ability to be enthusiastic and good humoured with the runners.
- Collect and sort waste on the course to keep Geneva its resplendent self
Assets of a good volunteer: Respect for the environment
- Guide the runners
- Give them their precious and well earned medal
Assets of a good volunteer: you are naturally cheerful and friendly
- Get on your bike and help understaffed positions like real ‘Swiss knives’
Assets of a good volunteer: An ability to quickly adapt to, and embrace all situations
- Distribute bibs and/or prizes to participants
- Prepare the bags for runners
Assets of a good volunteer: you are friendly and welcoming
WELCOMING & INFORMATION
- Meeting the needs of partners, exhibitors
- Greet and inform participants, other volunteers
Assets of a good volunteer: dynamism, strong sense of hospitality and service